Action 20-002 サッカー選手の感染予防のための10の事項
“1. Do not drink from the same water bottle during the game or training, but always use a personalised water bottle and do not exchange other items (towels, bathrobes, etc.) with other players.
2. Avoid eating food in the changing room.
3. Keep your personal items and clothes in your bag and avoid leaving them exposed in the changing rooms or in the communal baskets.
4. Throw paper handkerchiefs or other used materials like plasters, bandages etc. immediately into the appropriate lockable containers.
5. Wash your hands thoroughly as often as possible: hand washing and disinfection are essential to prevent infections. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and then dry them with a disposable towel after rinsing them thoroughly; if soap and water are not available, you can also use a hand disinfectant based on 60% alcohol.
6. When using ordinary toilets you should not touch the tap before and after washing your hands, but use disposable towels to open and close the tap.
7. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
8. Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief – preferably a disposable handkerchief – or with your arm but not with your hand if you have to cough or sneeze.
9. Players who show obvious symptoms of respiratory infection and/or fever before, during or after training must immediately leave the rest of the team – and isolate themselves if possible – and inform the club’s doctor, who will then – if there is any indication – take further steps.
10. Inform the team players and the club officials if there has been any contact, either personally or within the family, with persons who have returned from risk areas or quarantine or have been quarantined or tested positive or if you have been in a risk area yourself.